Phase 1 De-escalation Protocol
We are delighted that Malaga province has now moved into the first phase of de-escalation and that we are now able to start returning to providing our customers with normal levels of service.
For the time being, in the interests of the safety of Employees and Customers we are continuing to work remotely and are available for meetings, valuations and viewings by appointment. For meetings and general conversations we are recommending video conferencing and we will all be available on the most population platforms including WhatsApp, Messenger, Zoom and Facetime etc.
As we continue to move through this changing situation these guidelines will be amended and we will continue to make sure that we are able to give you the best service possible.
Our main concern is safety and we therefore ask you support and patience in following the protocols which we are using to try and help protect you.
- If you do not want to view the property in person we will be happy to arrange a virtual viewing for you. You can always view in person at a later date.
- For viewing we will ask that no more than 2 people come for a viewing and we will ask you in advance to confirm that you have no fever or respiratory problems.
- We will ask to wear masks and to disinfect your hands with sanitizer gel before going to the property. When in the property we would ask you to refrain from touching anything, again for your protection and for the owners.
- We ask you to maintain the social distancing rules of 2 meters.
- For property owners we suggest that you withdraw to the garden or terrace, wear masks and observe the 2 meter social distancing rules.
- We are happy to come and list your property and will maintain the same protocol as for viewings.
- We will wear masks and will sanitize our hands before coming to the property.
- We will maintain the 2 meter social distancing rules and if your prefer to follow up the visit with meetings on video conferencing systems we will be happy to do so.
Please remember that all meetings at this time are by appointment only.